vendredi 27 juin 2014

Appel DT de Finnabair (1 de 4) / Finnabair DT call (1 of 4)

Cette semaine, Finnabair a lancé un appel DT. La durée était très courte : une semaine! J'ai tout de même réussi à créer 4 nouvelles pages à saveur mixed media pour cet appel. Voici la première!

This week, Finnabair featured a DT call on her blog. It was a really, really short call: one week. But I managed to create 4 new layouts. Here's the first one.



5 commentaires:

Unknown a dit…

love the colours you have used for this page, they are so sweet and soft. All the best for your DT try out!

Val-Belle a dit…

WOW - I love this one. The colours and the textures and those gorgeous chevrons... did you fussy cut each one? I must have taken forever. Love the chevron stamp too. Oh hell I love everything about this one. :D

mariemily a dit…

I used my Silhouette! I bought this file to do it: http://www.silhouetteonlinestore.com/?page=view-shape&id=30803. Thanks for the nice comments! :)

sue a dit…

I have been a follower for a while and just want to say how much I love your work!! And these layouts are for the DT call are amazing!! LOVE them all!! Good luck!!

perspacassidy a dit…

This is just a beautiful layout! I have never been a fan of chevrons before, but these are fantastic and love the color and texture! Great work!